The Port of Port Angeles' Timber Advisory Committee (TAC) is seeking applications to fill two seats on the committee. The TAC is comprised of members from the following stakeholder groups:
- Timber landowner
- Mill owner/operator
- Commercial logger
- Log buyer
- Log handling services/trucking
- Forest scientist (silva culture)
- Mass timber
- Other interested party (architect, construction or other timber user)
- Government agency/regulatory
- Citizen-at-large (unaffiliated with the timber industry)
- Retired from a government agency
- Retired from timber industry
To learn more about the TAC, follow the link below. The TAC application can be found via the link below in the 'Quick Links' side bar on the right side of the page.
TAC applications are due by Friday, September 22, 2017 at 5:00 PM.